New Direction

  • Thread starter Thread starter geezle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geezle

Guest
I am praying for a new job, new career line so I can help people achieve their dreams. Also for my mother and sister, that they may be fulfilled in their endeavors and health-wise. Finally, for my friends and colleagues that he will meet them at their point of need.
 
Lord I pray that you put your child to work in the flesh and spirit. Use this person for the benefit of your kingdom. Amen
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.
 
Praying for ### and ### and all people that work with each other in relation to this person's job. Praying for sunny days. Amen.
default_cool.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will work in opposite direction to so called God will and he give me the job according to his so call will I will do it as poorly and cause as much trouble as possible because it is forced upon me. And after I will prove this forcefully will of God upon me and will leave this faith altogether...
Replies
10
Views
295
Please pray for me. Tha God tru His son Jesus that he will remove me from my situation, and give me a new oppprtunity to grow more and dream mo. Amen
Replies
7
Views
308
I pray for a remote career. I have tried to do many degree programs since my first in 2015, and have been unable to graduate from a second one. I can’t use my first degree, and I come close to graduating from others but something always stops me. I have difficulties working in person, and there...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom