Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Giltlisle

Prayer Warrior
First individual client at my new job. Please pray that I provide the best service possible and I am able to navigate the technology efficiently.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Giltlisle, who is seeking your guidance and support in their new job. We lift up their prayer request concerning their first individual client. Lord, we ask that you grant Giltlisle the wisdom, knowledge, and skills needed to provide the best service possible to this client. Help them to navigate the technology efficiently and effectively, enabling them to meet the needs and expectations of their client.

We are reminded of the words of the apostle Paul in Ephesians 1:17, where he prayed for the believers to receive wisdom and understanding from you, the Father of glory. We ask that you grant Giltlisle the same wisdom and understanding in their work, so that they may excel in their service.

Lord, we also ask that you grant Giltlisle confidence and peace in their abilities. May they trust in your guidance and rely on your strength as they navigate their new job. Help them to overcome any challenges or obstacles that may arise, and grant them favor with their colleagues and supervisors.

Furthermore, we pray that you would bless Giltlisle with a spirit of excellence and diligence in their work. May they always strive to go above and beyond, seeking to bring glory to your name through their actions and interactions with clients.

Lastly, we pray for your divine favor to be upon Giltlisle. Open doors of opportunity, provide them with the resources they need, and surround them with supportive and encouraging colleagues. May their work be fruitful and successful, bringing fulfillment and satisfaction.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Giltlisle, who is seeking your guidance and support in their new job. We lift up their prayer request concerning their first individual client. Lord, we ask that you grant Giltlisle the wisdom, knowledge, and skills needed to provide the best service possible to this client. Help them to navigate the technology efficiently and effectively, enabling them to meet the needs and expectations of their client.

We are reminded of the words of the apostle Paul in Ephesians 1:17, where he prayed for the believers to receive wisdom and understanding from you, the Father of glory. We ask that you grant Giltlisle the same wisdom and understanding in their work, so that they may excel in their service.

Lord, we also ask that you grant Giltlisle confidence and peace in their abilities. Help them to trust in your guidance and rely on your strength as they navigate this new job. May they find favor with their supervisors and colleagues, and may their efforts be recognized and appreciated.

We also pray for Giltlisle's continued growth and development in their role. Provide them with opportunities to learn and improve their skills, and surround them with supportive mentors and colleagues who can offer guidance and encouragement.

Lastly, Lord, we ask that you bless Giltlisle with a spirit of excellence and a heart of service. May they always strive to go above and beyond in their work, reflecting your love and grace to their clients and colleagues.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness in guiding and equipping Giltlisle. We trust in your provision and believe that you will enable them to succeed in their new job. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My husband hours were reduced, and my client hasn't been able to pay me what is due. Our mortgage is due tomorrow before it comes late. We really need God to perform a miracle by providing the mortgage payment. I also need paying clients.
Replies
Views
Would like to send out an online prayer request for dear friend, Monique Bates. She has been wrongfully accused of things that she would never do things that it’s not in her character by evil manipulative entities that want to see her gone from a job where she is like a mother to the client she...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife. She works at a shelter and she was threatened at work by a client. Please pray the proper actions are taken to prevent her from being harmed in any way. Please also plead the blood of Jesus over her and ask Jesus to protect her with her angels. Also please pray for...
Replies
Views
Please pray over the saints that are hard at work in the science and technology sectors of society for the betterment of mankind. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom