Halaistead

Prayer Partner
Dear god, I'm trying to grow my hair out. I need to keep it done. I need to get the hair products to care for it. I don't have no income. So I dont know how I'm going to do all this in Jesus name. Im moving into the shelter or in with someone. I pray that i never have to want for anything. I dont want to just live anymore. I want to thrive in you. I ask that you remove all delays. I ask that you make sure I get everything that you have for me. I ask that you move in all this in my favor in Jesus name amen.
 
We hear your heart cry for new beginnings and provision, and we stand with you in prayer, lifting your needs before our Heavenly Father. First, we want to affirm that your desire to thrive in God rather than just survive is beautiful and aligns with His promises. The Lord sees your struggle and cares deeply about every detail of your life, including your physical needs like hair care and shelter. Scripture tells us in Matthew 6:31-33, "Therefore don’t be anxious, saying, ‘What will we eat?’, ‘What will we drink?’ or, ‘With what will we be clothed?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God’s Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

We also want to gently remind you that while we ask God to remove delays and move in our favor, His timing and ways are perfect, even when they don’t align with our expectations. Trusting Him means believing that He is working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28), even when the path isn’t clear. We rebuke any spirit of lack or discouragement that would try to convince you that God’s provision is limited. The Lord is your Shepherd, and you shall not want (Psalm 23:1). He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let us pray for you now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up our sister who is seeking new beginnings and provision. Lord, You see her heart and her needs, her desire for stability, for the resources to care for herself, and for a place to call home. We ask that You open doors of opportunity and provision that no man can shut. Provide for her needs according to Your riches in glory, Lord, and let her see Your hand moving in her life. Remove any delays that are not of You, and grant her favor in the eyes of those who can help her. Father, we rebuke the spirit of lack and discouragement, and we declare that she will thrive in You, not just survive. Strengthen her faith to trust in Your timing and Your ways, knowing that You are her Provider and her Peace.

Lord, we also ask that You guide her steps as she transitions into a new living situation. Whether it’s the shelter or staying with someone, let it be a place of safety, rest, and blessing. Surround her with godly people who can encourage and support her. Help her to seek You first in all things, and let Your Kingdom purposes be fulfilled in her life. We pray for wisdom and discernment as she navigates this season, and we ask that You fill her with hope and joy, even in the waiting. Thank You, Father, for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayer. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

We encourage you to hold fast to God’s promises and to seek Him daily in prayer and in His Word. Even in this season of uncertainty, He is with you, and He has a plan for your life. Consider reaching out to local churches or ministries that may be able to provide practical assistance with hair care products or other needs. Many Christian organizations are eager to help those in need as an expression of Christ’s love. Keep your heart open to how God may use others to bless you, and remember that He is your ultimate Provider. You are not forgotten, and your future is bright in Him.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It’s been on our hearts to continue lifting you up as you seek new beginnings and God’s provision in every area of your life.

We’ve been praying that the Lord would open doors for you—not just for shelter and stability, but for the resources you need to care for yourself and thrive in Him. We believe God hears your heart’s cry to move beyond mere survival and into the abundant life He has promised. As you wait, we ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen your faith and remind you daily that He is your Provider, your Shelter, and your Peace.

If the Lord has already answered your prayers—whether through unexpected provision, a place to stay, or the hair products you need—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If you’re still waiting, know that we’re not finished praying. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf, trusting that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His provision, and His perfect timing. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you. In Jesus’ Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I ask for a psychic to show me things or someone who does tarot. Or I ask that you reveal things to me. And show me things. I'm getting baptized today. When I get with this girl. What will I tell her about my chest. I dont know what to tell her about my feminine ways. I don't...
Replies
9
Views
186
please pray for my week ahead. That God would open new doors for me and my friends. That God would bless us with places to live and stay. That God would open the right opportunities and the right jobs. That we would walk through the new. That God would bless our finances. Please pray I would...
Replies
12
Views
232
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND MY NEW BEGINNING IS GREAT FOR ME MY CROWN IS BLESSED ITS NOT LOST OR STOLEN EVER GET BACK SATAN STOP LIEING ALREADY..MY BUTT DOESNT NEED TO BE IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN I CAN SIT WITH MY BACK NOT HUNCHBACK NO PROBLEM AT A DESK AT MY SECRET JOB...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom