New Baby's Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

linzjane

Prayer Partner
I'm asking for prayers for my best friend and her new baby boy. They are getting test results back today for organic acidemia and two similar disorders.
 
Thank you all for your prayers! God heard us and answered! The doctor had said that based on the primary lab work it was for sure 1 of 3 disorders, but through a miracle, all 3 tests came back NEGATIVE! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brethren, we humbly request your prayers as our family awaits the blessing of a child. We are placing this precious gift before God and trusting in His goodness. We specifically pray that, according to His will, He may bless us with a baby boy. Kindly join us in faith and prayer, believing...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray for me and my baby in womb. I At fetal eco cardiologist checking on baby's heart development doctor me here cause I had birth defect in baby with my last pregnancy and complications pregnancy had to be terminated please pray for healthy heart and complete health and perfect heart...
Replies
9
Views
386
I just found out that my wife is pregnant with our first child and I’m asking for a prayer that baby will be born in good health and for the health of my wife, ###.
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom