Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from sciatica and neurological problem from ### so please kindly pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
296
Dear Body of Christ, I gave my life to Jesus last year and I continue in the word. But at the moment I struggle from neurological issues that kind of prevent me remembering what I read and inhibits me to do the easiest things like driving a car, talking and caring for myself. I would love you to...
Replies
11
Views
161
I got syphilis and I believe it's possible to be completely healed from it and I want to be. Thank you for praying for me. I agree with you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. And I curse ulcerative colitis, I command it to leave my body and I speak a brand new colon into my...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom