Neighbor calm down im moving

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up and asking the Lord to calm your neighbors and to pull back all the negativity screaming and evil that has surrounded your area and to cover you and your home with the blood of Jesus. We have prayed for your favor to remain upon you greatly and for peace as you are moving and that God would establish you in a place of quiet and rest.

We are trusting the promises of scripture over you that He will give you peace that passes all understanding as in Phil 4:7 and that no weapon formed against you shall prosper as in Isaiah 54:17.

If your request was answered and the neighbors have calmed and your move has been blessed with favor and peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son will have no more set backs. Lord I pray for no more moody swings, restlessness, confusion, frustration, aggitation and anxiety throughout the day today. Lord help him out of the isolation, confusion and get in into being comfortablely with his caregivers. I pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
119
Please pray for my son will have no more set backs. Lord I pray for no more moody swings, restlessness, confusion, frustration, aggitation and anxiety throughout the day today. Lord help him out of the isolation, confusion and get in into being comfortablely with his caregivers. I pray that he...
Replies
11
Views
127
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE LOOSEN VERSE IN M LIFE SPECIFICALLY WHERE I LIVE A HOME OF MY OWN MAKES IT GREATLY MY BROKEN GROUND IS HEALED NOW BEFORE THE FIRE I WAS WELL ENOUGH TO WORK GREATLY HAD GREAT CREDIT GREATLY AND WAS LOOKING AT HOMES TO...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom