Negative Tests

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me get a negative result on my mammogram no abnormal findings no concerns no cancer. I know I have changes to make to improve my health and my family life. I promise to make those changes.. please forgive me for my failures and the strength to make it through my mammogram. Please...
Replies
11
Views
22
Lord, Thank you for negative results on my endometrial biopsy. I pray I get negative results from my breast mammogram and ultrasound. There is no cancer or cancerous cells in my body. In Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
169
Hello, I'm planning to do std test since I did make out with few people. I'm concerned and anxious, I pray that I got negative result.
Replies
10
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom