Needs prayers I have ### Mum down ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
189
Please keep ### in your prayers. He is dealing with kidney failure, type 1 diabetes, and heart issues, possibly failure. He is trying to get his affairs in order and spend time with his son that he didn’t spend when younger. We just want some more time to help him finish getting his affairs in...
Replies
13
Views
177
Things just seem to get worse and worse. Please pray for my family. I don't know how to fix our problems. It just feels like we are heading toward complete doom and I can't stop it. I'm terrified. I just want us to be okay again. Please pray for God to give us a miracle or to lead us to someone...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom