Needs desires

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lift up from me any burden and worry and anxiety in Jesus name. Lord fullfillall my needs and desires exceedingly abundantly above all that i can think, pray or imagine, in Jesus name amen!
Replies
12
Views
115
I beg you for very strong and earnest prayer for ### and for us, especially for ### who has a hernia pressing on the nerves of the spinal column, his arms and legs fall asleep, cold fluid sensation, tingling and numbness and tingling and cold in his eyes and face, he does not respond to...
Replies
13
Views
49
I'm getting back out there dating and I'm hopeful to meet a woman who reciprocates. As well as has a faith focus. Although, there is a woman on my heart. I'm so curious about her. I leave it to God, as whatever is supposed to happen will happen in Jesus's name. I have no pressure or expectation...
Replies
10
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom