Needing prayer for a job... Please pray the the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad has lost his job today, because his department got let off or something, this is what my mom told me and it absolutely fills my heart with sadness for and compassion for him, please pray for him, let us all come in agreement with eachother, pray for the whole department too, please, and...
Replies
10
Views
204
Hi, Will you please pray for my dog that has to go through another extremely stressful test for his liver and gallbladder and that he's getting better with his medication? In addition, I need prayer in making a very important decision regarding my home. Thank you all, prayer warriors! May God...
Replies
10
Views
241
Hi. Years ago as a teenager I lied, not knowing it was going to HURT people. As an adult I don't like myself much due to this. I'm not that teenager any longer. I am constantly thinking about how I'd hurt innocent people and am so ashamed. I know that I'm forgiven through the Blood, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom