Needing healing, forgiveness, change, and peace

animallovez

Beloved of All
Lord, please remove my anxiety and insecurity and bring me back my confidence, courage, socialness, and self-esteem.
Father God,
I come to you with hurt, anger, unforgiveness, betrayal that I still carry deep within my soul. I ask that you lift me up and come to me in a powerfully way and take away all this pain I've carried throughout the years. From the time I was born till this very moment I ask that you heal my memory from these hurts. Cleanse my heart. Renew my soul. I pray that you come to me in a way that I can forgive these people from my past and let it go. I ask that you come to my mother and give her the heart and open up her mind to understand me more. I pray that you will open her eyes to understand why I want to move, and give her the heart to stop trying to convince me not to. I pray that you remove the hurt that I may still have from past relationships so they don't ruin my relationship with ###, please teach me how to treat ### better before I lose him for good. I pray that you heal anything broken inside me. I pray that you bring me healing, forgiveness, change, and peace from my past. May I leave the past in the past and live for the future. Lord, I pray that you bring back to me everything that I lost from the damage that ### caused me in all those years. I pray that in a positive way you help me become the person I was before I started dating ### years ago. Lord, I need you to come to me in a powerful way, I feel that I'm falling back into ###'s trap again and it's causing conflict between me and ###. Lord bring me this positive change and remove the damage within my soul and mind. Please heal me mentally and emotionally. Please help me be a better person and not be a ###. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Thanks you for all you have done for me & my family, and all you continue to do. Lord forgive my sins. Lord let me have a better relationship with my ###. Let her forgive me for happen to her as a child, and let us have trust again. Heal her mind, body, and soul. Things went on that I...
Replies
8
Views
280
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits Ptoday. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
12
Views
80
God, Thank you for this day and night. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my children’s life’s, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I am hurting, I pray it goes...
Replies
13
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom