Need to know how to pray!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
My fiance and I (actually he decided) have decided to take a "break." We needed a break before things got bad and there were any hard feelings, so then there was a chance that MAYBE after we both got some time and space, things could come back together. I love this man with ALL my heart and so does my ### year old daughter, this is breaking both of our hearts, I wish it could all be over and we could go back home. How do I pray - he mentioned to me when we were talking about a quote if you love something set it free and if it comes back it was yours and it it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be.....
 
Lord, You know what ### is going through. LORD you are a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. Lord reveal you will to ### about this Situation. Heal both of their hearts. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you right now my heart is heavy and it's hurting I'm a warrior I'm a prayer Warrior I'm up in the night hours praying but I'm very confused because the enemy is a confuser and father I'm lifting up my family my family has been separated it my family has been...
Replies
7
Views
331
It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom