Need Some Help Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am in a very bad situation. Please pray that I will have a soft, loving and willing heart towards God and that He will help me.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, please hear this prayer and let them feel your love and comfort.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe my soul is being attacked spiritually and demonically; I need some help; I need a breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
165
Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying for me and for standing for me in the throne room of God. You are my Helper, my Advocate, and my Witness, and I am deeply grateful to You. I ask for the forgiveness of all my faults, known and unknown. Please do not hold anything against me that has arisen...
Replies
7
Views
290
Guys, I really need your prayers. I’ve been facing heavy spiritual battles that are affecting my mind, emotions, finances, and even my purity. I’m asking for prayer warriors to stand with me — that God will break every chain, restore my peace, revive me by His Spirit, and bring me to a place...
Replies
7
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom