Need Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scsplasher

Guest
My son is leaving for school next month and needs financial help from me. Please keep up the prayers for my success at work. I am a ### and sales are down. I need at least 2 sales per week to provide for family, thank all of you for the prayers.
 
Father I pray that you would bless this man's business in the name of Jesus. I pray that you would increase his commissions, so that he might be able to help his son with his educational needs. You said you would provide all of our needs the Lord. I pray that he would trust you and stand in faith. For you said that the just shall live by faith. I pray father for you to send new customers in his direction, in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
I proclaim the favour of God upon your life to increase sales in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The season is coming to an end my business is seasonal. I need more sales till the end of the season so I can meet my needs. Please Jesus
Replies
6
Views
98
Lord please provide to my dad clients direct to him he had to reach a sales that are about ### dollars for today, so he can teach the commission of the month. His employers had become really harsh to him, the promise one thing and change to the other minute. In the mist of that he needs to reach...
Replies
9
Views
152
Heavenly Father, Your Word in Deuteronomy 8:18 says, “For it is He who gives you power to get wealth.” I pray for wisdom, excellence, and favor as I grow in marketing and sales this week. Strengthen my confidence, sharpen my skills, and guide every decision I make. Open doors for profitable...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,373
Messages
16,821,713
Members
651,347
Latest member
Aeriudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom