Need prayetrs was hoping to get xtra ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve had enough trouble at previous shoes before being in a hostile hazard work environment like I work really hard I make mistakes and my little itty-bitty form of misunderstanding like taking a test too early when I wasn’t supposed to got me written up while colleagues have...
Replies
11
Views
208
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
397
Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom