Need Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
My colon is still bothering because of the fissure. Please, pray it gets healed. Also, pray I don't have any brain tumors. I'm getting a cat scan. I'm so tired of this health issues.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my Mom shes had some health problems for awhile now especially with the pinched nerves in her back and neck and she hurts a lot and has tingling in her arms and leg. Please Pray that these pains she keeps having will stop bothering her so much she goes next month in the first...
Replies
12
Views
139
After two weeks of not giving into masturbation, I gave in several times. Now I'm more determined than ever before to get this sin out of my life!! Please pray that I will have this sin out of my life forever!! Pray that God will fill me with a holy hatred for this sin. IN JESUS NAME!!!
Replies
16
Views
88
I lost my landlady I was told to move out in 3 months by her family. I am a mover's damage victim, a flood victim and a just now a total loss on my car in less than 4 months. I cannot go on. I am hanging on by a thread. My family I live near on property are not helpful they want the help, I got...
Replies
11
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom