Need prayers, yes after my ### accident ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you that never have given up on me. Please forgive me of my sins. I am not perfect,but I truly try to live my life in a way yo make you proud. I try to raise my teen in a way that make you proud. I am doing all I can alone to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. I don't...
Replies
11
Views
149
My mother needs multiple prayers for multiple reasons after this car accident. Please pray for ###. I pray that God would intervene on her behalf.
Replies
11
Views
399
This is My Prayer Request Today. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Our God is a Great God his Mercy abounds forever. His Peace Transcends all understanding. Praise his great and mighty name. Thank him for granting me Peace in my family and with my Spouse this is still being tested due...
Replies
9
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,944
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom