Need prayers to be able to read ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was reading these prayers praying for many husbands. I asked for prayers from others for my husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical and now experiencing mental issues. He never treated me fairly because of bad communication. I kept with him. Even though I felt others were...
Replies
9
Views
166
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
134
Hello, can I ask for your prayers for my Partner ###, he's been poorly for sometime but has now been diagnosed with liver failure, he will need a transplant. ### is a man of God and I believe in the power of prayer from Jesus and God and I know they can perform miracles. ### is my world, so...
Replies
15
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom