Need prayers for successful vascular surgery on ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My surgery did not help relieve the pain yet. I am in terrible constant pain. We did have some good news. My daughter with the tumor can have surgery after her baby arrives, so this will be in June. I am currently struggling to go on disability. I cannot work with this pain. I am a ### expert for my job and there have been moments where I am so overwhelmed I can't even count on my fingers. Getting on disability for a chronic pain condition is difficult. Please pray that I can find pain relief and that I can get on disability. Along with continued prayers for my ###. Thanks and God bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My vascular surgery did not help my chronic pain but made it worse. My beautiful daughter is pregnant and has cancer. Please pray that I can have enough pain relief to be able to attend the appointment with her surgeon on Thursday. I need to be there for her.
Replies
10
Views
352
Pray for my ###'s successful surgery tomorrow a good recovery. God please shower your blessings on him.
Replies
8
Views
430
Please pray the I can move out of a difficult period and a period of frustrating stagnation and into a new chapter of success both financially, personally and professionally, I especially ask for prayers to help me find the right course to further my education and the right job to allow...
Replies
4
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom