Need Prayers For Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear members last night was the third time that my husband tries to pull my arm or push me out of bed in his sleep and yells 'get off' or 'get out' while dreaming of fighting a demon. Please, pray the demons that are attacking him at night leave the house. I'm always nervous now when I go to bed wondering if he will do that again. I need your prayers. Thank you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear sister in Christ, I have read about this condition. It has a name, however, unfortunately I cannot remember the term that is applied to these night terrors. It may not be a demonic influence at all. In fact, precious case studies of this kind of experience as reported by wives who see and hear it, have revealed that the men in question were actually experiencing a very difficult fight. A fight for survival as in a war situation. Have you asked your husband what it was he was dreaming? Have you discussed this with him at all? Sometimes they remember the dream when asked or told about it, and sometimes they don't. For those husbands that can recall the dream, in every case that was studied, the man was in a horrendous battle of close personal contact with an enemy combatant. I shall pray for you and your husband, rest assured. However, please talk to him about it if you have not already; you may gain some insight into what he is experiencing. You will be in my prayers. God bless you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am having some troubles at work it's been uncomfortable for me to work with and pick up someone who damaged my vehicle and now the clients are even doing evil things to me while working I told my boss about everything and I still feel so hurt and discouraged I think it's time for me to...
Replies
15
Views
206
Heavenly Father, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving today, and I walk into Your courts with praise. My heart is deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings You have poured into my life—for the eternal inheritance I have in You, and for the earthly inheritance passed down to me by my mother...
Replies
9
Views
165
Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom