Need prayers for healing, and these doctors to figure ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needabreakthru

Humble Servant of All
Need prayers for healing, and these doctors to figure out why I'm not gaining weight and a solution to the physical misery I am in. My physician has so far refused to give me pain medicine. Please pray for me...
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for healing in finally got a job but again my legs and back hurt badly I can barely walk but tge doctor says its nothing wrong mentally im so drained it hurts si bad til I cry it's luke spasms in my leg especially the knee area it's from my feet to my hip but the doctors can't find...
Replies
9
Views
155
Please pray for my best friend's husband ### in ###. He had a kidney removed due to a tumor just over 5 years ago. Every CT scan for 5 years was good, then a few weeks ago he had some unusual lower back pain. New CT scans revealed Stage 4 cancer. So, in less than a year he went from cancer-free...
Replies
14
Views
220
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Team, My brother has tested positive for HIV. I understand that medical science does not consider HIV to become negative after infection, but I choose to place my trust in God. Please join me in praying that, by God's mercy and miraculous power, my brother's HIV test...
Replies
12
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom