Need prayers for financial help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I desperately need your blessings in my life to improve my financial situation. Please bless me with your miracles, Lord. I need your presence in my life. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
206
Dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, I pray my daughter's college handles my severance pay as special circumstance and grants full aid again and I pray they raise their income limit for aid as I am slightly over the limit for full.aid, but only by about $###. I don't make enough money to be able to...
Replies
10
Views
132
Prayers for financial opportunities to help my child. He has put himself to the side to help me to keep a roof over our head and lay.majir repair bills. Praying I can repay him .Thank you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom