Need Prayers For Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord, I need to find a better job. Also, my husband is not getting any orders at work. He is self-employed like me. We need your blessing Lord. Bless us financially, we are so poor. In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
246
Hi there everyone, things have been quite decent a bit in my house I just continue to request prayers of having distractions from my goals, I pray for my parents to be more realistic about our living situation & everyday lives… I recently ordered an easy to read Bible, can’t wait to strengthen...
Replies
8
Views
149
Dear God thank you for helping me get through last night. I thought I might have needed to go to the ER at my hospital today. It was so tough but I asked you to help me stop drinking alcohol and smoking pot and being an alcoholic. You have a tough way of working but if I did not have such a bad...
Replies
8
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom