Need prayers ASAP please read

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Continue to pray I find out Friday if it's over or going to continue. I ask God to touch me and my family to give us peace of mind and let it be over Friday.

You all keep praying that I'm free from this. I'll let you know when it's over. And when it is I'm giving God all the glory

Continue to pray I find out Friday if it's over or going to continue. I ask God to touch me and my family to give us peace of mind and let it be over Friday.

You all keep praying that I'm free from this. I'll let you know when it's over. And when it is I'm giving God all the glory

And you all can add me as a friend. I don't know how
 
You will keep it perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You because he trusts in You. Proverbs 18:20

Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid.

###, fear is a spirit and you will need to not let it speak to you. It's playing with your emotions, and you will need to rein them (emotions) in. Give the situation to God and then repeat those two scriptures as they will quiet your soul. Don't let negative thoughts run through your mind. Put your thoughts on God. He not only loves you, but Jesus died for every one. People have no idea of the value God places on them, and that includes people so overtaken by darkness. Pray for the person shot, pray for his family, bless them and curse not. Father, thank you that all things have been reconciled in heaven and in earth by the blood of His cross. Thank You that no weapon formed against ### shall prosper. Let the lying lips be put to silence, which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous. Thank You, Lord, that the High Priest of our confession stands before You, ever living to make intercession for us.. Thank You, Father, that You are the God who hears prayers and answers. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name, I need guidance for the following issues. I am praying for a resolution to the deep struggles of rent arrears and potential eviction. As stated before, I felt like I had no other choice but to resign from a job that was destroying my overall well-being. It was impossible...
Replies
6
Views
235
My family member aka ### is in desperate need of prayer, please pray for her! she's important to us as a family, please keep her in prayer
Replies
6
Views
216
Hi brother and sisters My name is ###. I think I've aten something bad that's has make me feel spiritually sick and physically sick where I feel like I'm going to die please brothers and sisters can you pray for me please I don't really have a Christian friend that can pray for me at home I felt...
Replies
2
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom