Need prayers ASAP please read

Cjs

Humble Prayer Partner
Me and my family need prayers. I'm a police officer and I was involved in a shooting incident with a criminal and had no choice. Please pray God will work this out for the best for me and pray for peace of mind for me and my family. I know God works so thank you all for praying in advance.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them. In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen
 
Me and my family need prayers. I'm

a police officer and I was involved in a shooting incident with a criminal and had no choice. Please pray God will work this out for the best for me and pray for peace of mind for me and my family. I know God works so thank you all for praying in

advance.
Father, you have ordained for righteousness to reign and in this you have given us police officers to protect and to serve. In the name of Jesus, I speak peace to you ###, and encourage you to realize that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that speaks against you will found to be in the wrong. Father, I thank you for your hand upon this person and that truth will prevail.

You know, in the kingdom of God, you are a warrior that puts down the works of the enemy. Peace, be still, let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Jesus is your Prince of Peace...so fear not, neither be dismayed, if God be for you, who can be against you. Excellence is in you because you are a 'son' of God.
 
Father, you have ordained for righteousness to reign and in this you have given us police officers to protect and to serve. In the name of Jesus, I speak peace to you ###, and encourage you to realize that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that speaks against you will found to be in the wrong. Father, I thank you for your hand upon this person and that truth will prevail.

You know, in the kingdom of God, you are a warrior that puts down the works of the enemy. Peace, be still, let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Jesus is your Prince of Peace...so fear not, neither be dismayed, if God be for you, who can be against you. Excellence is in you because you are a 'son' of God.
Amen, I agree. Father, I thank You that no weapon formed against ### shall prosper. I break the spirit of trauma off ###. I command oppression to cease and desist and be plucked up and cast into the sea and planted there. I speak shalom into ###'s heart and mind and into those of his loved ones. In Jesus' name, Amen. Thank You Father.
 
Amen, I agree. Father, I thank You that no weapon formed against ### shall prosper. I break the spirit of trauma off ###. I command oppression to cease and desist and be plucked up and cast into the sea and planted there. I speak shalom into ###'s heart and mind and into those of his loved ones. In Jesus' name, Amen.Thank You Father.
I absolutely agree with this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name, I need guidance for the following issues. I am praying for a resolution to the deep struggles of rent arrears and potential eviction. As stated before, I felt like I had no other choice but to resign from a job that was destroying my overall well-being. It was impossible...
Replies
6
Views
235
My family member aka ### is in desperate need of prayer, please pray for her! she's important to us as a family, please keep her in prayer
Replies
6
Views
216
Hi brother and sisters My name is ###. I think I've aten something bad that's has make me feel spiritually sick and physically sick where I feel like I'm going to die please brothers and sisters can you pray for me please I don't really have a Christian friend that can pray for me at home I felt...
Replies
2
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom