Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelwarrior

Prayer Warrior
Father God Sunday was a difficult day at work. A patient of mine passed away unexpectedly. He was a young man who had used too many drugs and had major heart problems and kidney failure. I pray for the family. I also ask you to stop wagging tongues from trying to find fault with our staff who were in the code and worked on him for more than an hour including myself. I'm really sore from doing compressions with a recently injured shoulder and after we all worked so hard to try to save his life all the new Director of Nursing could do was and try to find fault with the nurses in the code. I tried everything I could to get the Respiratory therapist, charge nurse, and Drs to order dialysis that morning because of his condition but they didn't respond in a timely manner so my calls and concerns fell on deaf ears. My patient knew that was what he needed but the Dr only ordered a chest x-rays and a medication to pull off fluid. By the time x-ray service came we were already resuscitating him. I pray every action I took is covered by your precious blood and above scrutiny and any other action that they think I "should have" taken is also covered by your precious blood. I pray that the other nurses will support my actions as positive. I pray my boss stops head hunting and starts being supportive of our team. God bless the patient's family with strength and peace. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
309
prayer for my protection prayer for my well being prayer to stay connected to God more prayer to always need God even when i’m doing well. Prayer for financial blessing prayer for my love for God to grow more
Replies
10
Views
235
I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom