Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I need all the prayer and love I can get today asking for help. Today my realtor and my lawyer had to update my home contract because my buyers' lawyer told them not to sign it. Today the contract was revised for the buyers' lawyer and submitted today. So I’m supposed to have an answer...
Replies
8
Views
190
at my office, for last ### years, everyone has gets hike in salary, only ### not getting the hike, reason still have no idea, kindly pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
299
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,417
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom