Need prayer of agreement for money increase, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to move to another country where I can get the pharmaceuticals, supplements, healing herbs to get better, please I need money my only option is to buy lottery, it I don't I am better off being bed ridden for the rest of my life
Replies
11
Views
136
Hello everyone. As we are commanded to do in 1 Thessalonians 5:18, I am giving thanks and praising God in all circumstances. I know that He promised me that whatever I ask of Him in Jesus' Name, He will provide. I am blessed in so many ways. I am asking that you all please pray and agree with me...
Replies
12
Views
437
I am shortlisted for a ### position. Please agree with me in prayer for favor of God on my application to get the job.
Replies
14
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom