Need prayer for miracle. Hello my name ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was thinking about moving from ### to ### to a discipleship home because I want to do the work of the Lord and i really need to know if this is what God wants for me, but I need an answer about it. Could you all pray about this for me and if you are able to talk to God can you ask him if this...
Replies
9
Views
46
Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
365
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom