Need Phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter achayan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

achayan

Guest
praise the lord

i am sending this mail to ask you people to pray for me to get me my cousin's old iphone in my hands. he has bought a new iphone 4 and i have my heart on his old iphone. i am shy to ask him directly but i am not sure whether i will ask him directly or not but, i want it in my hands. he is in the USA and a man we know is coming to our place from his neighborhood in the coming days. i want my cousin to handover the iphone to the man so that to give it to me

PLEASE DONT NEGLECT THIS HUMBLE REQUEST, JESUS IS MY ONLY HOPE. I AM REALLY STARVING FOR THAT IPHONE

###
 
"Father God i come to you in Jesus holy name asking you to touch this dear one heart, to bless ### with this iphone, Father i pray you will give ### the courage to ask.. you said in your word, ask and you shall receive, i pray for favour for ### to receive an iphone, Touch ### heart lord, we know that you are more than able...we thank you and love you for all you have done... Amen!
 
Lord we pray ### gains the courage to why not ask for the phone? Amen.
 
frnds, thanks for praying, with your prayers I got courage to ask him, but he said that he will give it after some months, so that my studies won't get disturbed. But I want it now. I am so worried.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let what the enemy has used for bad flip for good my brand new phone isn’t working let my Pops Opa say o.k. Let’s get a new phone my bday coming up anyways I told him to I needed insurance on my phone we don’t have to go in the store we can order it thru his phone he can call them & let them...
Replies
9
Views
225
Life in I get a new home 🏡 new phone that works charges normallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Iam redeemed from ground hog dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sheshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more shenanigans already get me a decent boyfriend...
Replies
10
Views
174
It popped up on my phone with the voice memo because I didn’t touch it, but I don’t know where that comes from. It is so strange. God knows that I don’t play like that.
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom