Need peace and deliverance from all evil. NEed to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND CAUSING UNNESINESS, FEAR, .PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH FOR COURAGE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
9
Views
214
I am grateful to have been covered up to this point. I acknowledge things could be a lot worse, and I know it's only through the grace of God that it isn’t. I pray that I will land a job soon and one that gives me what I need.Coping with unemployment has made me realize not only who truly...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please pray for me. My wife will not let me wake up in the morning being positive and thankful, she won’t let me use the restroom without following me and questioning me about what I was “actually” doing, she won’t let me sleep at night without fighting me first. Every single day she is fighting...
Replies
9
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom