Need my own home

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
107
Life in I get my own home to own of my own for me my 2 cats and can have my emotional support pet dog and finally get a Husband to my fine ass guy to me my ### not ### greatly I can be happy my eyes stop watering today please greatly my favor comes back to me the right organization has favor to...
Replies
7
Views
157
Here is a prayer for you: --- Dear God, I come before You today with a humble heart, asking for Your provision and blessing. I pray that You would grant me the gift of a reliable and personal source of electricity, so that I may have light, warmth, and the ability to power the tools and...
Replies
12
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom