Need much sleep

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray I can sleep and wake in a few hours for my appointments and not be late and this office also communicates also, Jesus help me please
Replies
6
Views
187
Need to get some sleep. Have an earlier appointment but think they got the time confused because original they gave a later time, then automation called with an earlier time yesterday, so I pray they not changed it Jesus. Also this new worker coming will come when I return and give a fair...
Replies
8
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom