Need money to pay bills and medical ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to bless me with income, a job or be approved for unemployment so that I can pay my hotel bill that is due every week and other bills.
Replies
13
Views
215
Dear God, Please help my son with strength, patience, forgiveness and wisdom to pay his medical bills quickly. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
Replies
12
Views
280
Dear Lord, please help me to get money to meet my medical bill. I have severe chest and back pain which are affecting my life. I want to visit a medical doctor for examination but I can't find the money. Dear Lord, please heal me from this burden Father Amen.
Replies
9
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom