Need Medical Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter godserve
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godserve

Guest
I hadn't gotten ripped off by a dentist who took off with my money. I am a Christian singer. You can hear me at http://myspace.com/godserve

Please pray for me as I have been suicidal from the pain and agony, please pray I will find a dentist that will help me.
 
I am praying for you to recover; do not give up hope ever! God will not put you through more than you can stand! Amen.
 
Please heal this person of all problems with finances and that they find a dentist now as they serve you Lord, ### Amen
 
Wohoo just got back from ### got the dental work I need and made $10,000 ON A SALE AT WORK TO PAY FOR DENTAL WORK AND FLIGHT

PRAYER ANSWERED AND HELPED OUT ### AND AN EXCELLENT DENTIST FOR 25% OF THE COST..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really needs your prayers. I’m having a medical procedure tomorrow and I need positive news. Please pray that I get good news from the doctor. Please pray.
Replies
14
Views
261
It's been ### years of ups & downs with meds for our Autistic son & honestly I'm just done. We never get more than a few months of peace. We were doing just really well from January until ### weeks ago when Summer anxiety started & it's just awful. I can't do another Summer like last I just...
Replies
7
Views
83
I have a defense medical exam today for a workers compensation claim at ### in ###. Please pray that the defense would not succeed at closing my case, cutting off medical treatment or work comp payments. I am owed ### per week in work comp payments since ###. My family and I desperately need...
Replies
10
Views
517
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom