Need job

We continue to lift you up in prayer, ###, thankful for the privilege to intercede on your behalf. It's an honor to stand in agreement with you for God's provision in your job search. If you've secured a job, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you're still awaiting an open door, please don't hesitate to share an update and let us continue steadfastly in prayer alongside you. We pray that God will not only provide a job but also reveal His perfect plan for your life. We pray that you are guided by God through His son Jesus through this Journey and every journey in life. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
155
Im in this new country. It's been ### months and I really need a job. Praying that my resume gets selected and I get selected at a good job soon.
Replies
10
Views
167
I found out yesterday that my job would be dissolved at the end of the month. I have applied to countless jobs since than. I pray that God almighty, who knows my needs and worries, open the door for a good paying job before the end of the month.
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,346
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom