NEED JESUS TO HEAL ### TO PERFORM SURGERY THAT ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIGJIM34
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BIGJIM34

Guest
NEED JESUS TO HEAL ### TO PERFORM SURGERY THAT WILL INSTALL ### TONIGHT TO HEAL ME COMPLETELY AND LET ME SERVE HIM TO THE FULLEST I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND GIVE MY ALL TO HIM TO BE WITH MY ### WHO SOON WILL BE WITH HIM AS SHE HAS ### AND ### YRS OLD NEED MIRACLE TONIGHT
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
default_jesus-cross.gif
I pray that God will heal you and your Mother. We serve a BIG GOD that can do BIG and MIGHTY things. The Bible says, "ask anything of me in faith believing and I will do it to glorify the Father." I come into agreement with you and like-minded spirit-filled people all over the world, for your healing, and for others all over the world. The Bible says, "everything that has a name must bow to the name of Jesus." I break the spirit of infirmity off of you and off of your Mother and off all those afflicted. I bind all sickness to the spirit of infirmity and send it back to hell! I speak peace over you and your Mother and over all. I speak wellness, and peace of mind, peace of soul, peace in your spirit. That you always walk close to God and fear not. That you trust that God loves you and forgives you of all sins. All you need do is ask. He stays closer to you than a friend. I pray His angels will watch over you. That your eyes are opened to see them and know they are there for you and for your Mother. God bless you. I know and believe He will more than meet your needs. Be well. Receive your healing.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father🙏 I come before You today, acknowledging my struggles and the chains of addiction that have bound my husband ###. Lord, be his Deliverer, my Strength, and my Hope. Your Word declares in John 8:36, “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” I stand on this promise...
Replies
9
Views
317
I believe the Father through Jesus Christ is working to heal me from trauma. He has separated me from all family (including parents who are now deceased) and friends who have caused me physical, verbal, emotional, spiritual, and financial harm. This gives Him time to have me in a “cocoon” or...
Replies
9
Views
188
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 105:31 : He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts. Historical Context: The events described in this verse are rooted in the book of Exodus (Exodus 8:16-24). After Pharaoh refused to listen to...
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom