Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyMarie83

Disciple of Prayer
Hey everyone, I hope everyone is well. I am still struggling. Still have not found a job, and still struggling to make ends meet. On top of this I recently broke a tooth, and no longer have health insurance to get it fixed. I don't know what to do. Please pray that God provides the right opportunities for me and helps me through this as I don't feel like I can take anymore bad hits.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus i need help with home work and guitar i need to play with a group help me and need also guidance for my tooth please save it GOD of Mercy Amen
Replies
12
Views
182
Jesus please let the person who said she would fix my application status do what she said. It is not fair I have done everything that I was supposed to and yet they keep ignoring my paperwork that I have already sent multiple times, state that I didn't submit it (lying), and threatening to close...
Replies
10
Views
120
please pray for me that Jesus Christ to help my work, relieve my anxiety, remove and end the devil's work.
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom