Need Help With My Self Image In God

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomas2087
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thomas2087

Guest
Please pray that I would completely grasp who I am in Christ and that I gain unwavering faith in any situation that the enemy throws at me. I believe that God has called me to become a pastor, but even though I desire liking to read, the problem is that I don't like to read. I have the desire to get more into the Word to get to know God more, but I am struggling with the desire to read and study the Bible. Pray that I start to love reading and studying because I know the importance of it and I want to get into more books to increase my intelligence and also to know more about God. Thank you and God bless you and know that I am in agreement with everyone who posts a prayer request that God will supply all your needs according to His riches and glory.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with Your guidance, wisdom and teaching. Please help ### to see the problem of not enjoying reading to be settled Maybe ### needs to redecorate ### room to make it comfortable for reading, or a comfort chair and desk to read. Please guide ###, Lord. Please help ### to be success with ### work. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:52 – “But he brought his people out like a flock; he led them like sheep through the wilderness.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:52 captures a beautiful image of God leading the Israelites out of Egypt and through...
Replies
12
Views
268
Hello Brothers and Sisters, I hope you’re all doing well. So I have been struggling with something for a long time now. I’m always thinking of what others are thinking of me when it comes to my job search situation. I really want to stop this and focus on praying to the Lord Jesus to guide me to...
Replies
9
Views
305
A number of wives reading right now have made promises to themselves for the new year: lose weight, get in shape, change hairstyle, get plastic surgery, etc. None of those is a terrible goal in and of itself, but I’m always struck by how hard we woman are on ourselves. When it comes to...
Replies
2
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom