Need Help ASAP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
I pray that The good lord helps us to make our rent and bills on time. please send us a miracle. my stomach is in knots with this move and I am soooo scared and now regretting this move. I prayed for this house we are getting and now Im starting to think we made a bad decision please god help us I am so scared.
 
Lord, I pray this family can surrender their worries to You and I pray that You help them find the right solutions for their financial struggles. We thank You for the move to a new place and we ask You Lord to bless this new home. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name, I need guidance for the following issues. I am praying for a resolution to the deep struggles of rent arrears and potential eviction. As stated before, I felt like I had no other choice but to resign from a job that was destroying my overall well-being. It was impossible...
Replies
6
Views
235
Lord please touch someone’s heart to help. I can only pay minimum pay. Please keep the scammers away Jesus. Please bring someone godly with good intentions of the blood of Jesus we don’t have much time on this to keep these evil mngs off our backs, ### and ### please bring justice. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
144
Lord please let this process of approving and sending money be accelerated. We are spending a lot of money for women who take care of our mom. We need a refund. We are afraid to spend all our savings quickly and we don't know how long will our mother live so we cannot calculate costs. It's...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom