Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Oh Lord Jesus I have been suffering from urinary infection from past few months I am not healed completely my marriage is nearing and the burning sensation after passing urine is still making me scared. In the name of Lord Jesus please help me, Oh Jesus please forgive me for all the sins I have done. Oh Lord Jesus please help me so that I can have a blessed family life. Oh Jesus please heal me and touch me, your touch will heal me. Friends please pray for me.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a quick healing of infection, swelling issues. much better sleep and for the day ahead to go well. thanks so very much!!!!!! amen.
Replies
11
Views
207
I dont know why everytime i wake up i find blood in my saliva. need healing, God heal all my disease and make me whole. Bless my body soul and spirit. also i have some head-ache. need healing.
Replies
12
Views
140
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for those who need healing in their mind cause of past hurts and pain, that You will bring comfort and deliverance to their thought processes Any way the enemy has caused a disturbance in their thinking I pray Lord You remove the enemy's power over their mind...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom