Foespunmor
Disciple of Prayer
Share your prayer intentions for you Lord have mercy on me and children i have damage wisdom tooth and i can't go for root canal as I have ### stitches on my forehead and breathing problem I can't do it I trust in lord today as iam sending this request lord will restore my broken tooth and strength my daughter has lost her tooth due to cavities please help lord have mercy and bless her teeth grow naturally I believe that lord will heal my and kid's tooth and cavities and decays bones and nerves problems to be healed lord you can do the impossible to possible to praise and glorify your name Jesus and testify please Jesus no strength in me and kids health we are so weak please I trust in your power and tonight tooth and gums issues will be miraculously healed in my and kids mouth lord you have promised that you wil not put us to shame but as going through a very bad time in office many are hurting, bullying and against me when they know there are wrong but proving to get me down in front of my leads lord trusted you will help me and do the judgement but now I have this mouth and tooth problem if they come to know they will make fun of me saying her jesus did not help or bless her she is suffering with sickness ,lord today night I believe by your wounded blood my and kids mouth and tooth issues will be healed miraculously I only trust in you waiting tonight without any surgery or medication you will heal us lord son of David have mery on us and your children’s dental and health study's wisdom and to pray this all prayers are answered and I will testify.

