Need Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter unique
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unique

Guest
i have no idea what i should do. dis guy has my heart and he thimks he would hurt me in the future. but i love him and want to try it. but he is frighten he hurt me. he is d best guy i have ever met and if i loose him it would hurt me so much. it already hurtin dat he is begining to ease of to avoide me getting hurt. i trust in God and i shouldnt question him. but i want my life back happy. i am tired of crying and worring. it is going on for over two months now an i cant stand it anymore.
 
Dear Jesus, please help this person to accept this difficult situation. However, please intervene in her relationship with her boyfriend to be glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray.
 
Dear God, please help ### make it through this situation.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every Christian in my family, all my Christian friends, including myself will be blessed exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless each of us to live a lifestyle pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless us Lord Jesus. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with each of us; keep us from all evil, so that we will not cause any pain. Direct our footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us walking in all Your ways; so that they will be pleasing in Your sight. And all that I have asked You to do for me and my love ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help - my boss died six months ago, and I am left semi-retired with no rudder. I have always needed a strong guide to lean on. I don't feel good about what I do on my own.
Replies
8
Views
154
Praise the Lord. We have been married for 11 plus years and are expecting a baby in our lives. We had planned for an IVF treatment and have frozen our embryos. We are yet to transfer it in my womb. When I met the doctor last time, she advised me to reduce my weight and coke back. As it is a...
Replies
8
Views
231
I am ###, a Muslim residing in the United Kingdom. For me, Islam is not merely a religion but the essence of my life. I am passionate about doing research and writing on Islamic customs and practices. Currently, I am sharing my insights with ###, an organization that offers a remarkable array of...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom