Need Good Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaya92

Prayer Warrior
Oh my LORD!!!

You know how it feels in college when all the girls who were your friends suddenly began to ignore you. They are doing groupism, and are back-stabbers. I feel like crying. Sometimes I go running to the church and cry hard but still things haven't changed.

Jesus, Please understand my feelings.

Please pray for me, ask LORD to give me good loyal and true friends.

In JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN!!!
 
Lord speak Your Peace upon her heart and mind lift her up to a place of faith and let grace and mercy lead her to the fullness of Your Purpose and Truth. Lord lead her and let her see the purpose of this trial that You have placed in front of her let her regroup and seek Your name and Power in and through this situation. Lord reveal to her Your vision for her life and may she forever walk in obedience to Your will and way may she put all her trust in You and not let the spirit of oppression and depression along with anxiety and fear enter into her thoughts or way....Lord teach her Your way teach her the lesson that she is to learn in this chapter of her life...let her mind be set on You no matter what and may her lips and deeds forever bring You glory and honor...Lord we are standing together and laying this request at Your feet..Lord send friendship and fellowship her way...and what these persons have planned for evil against her let it fall upon their own heads in Jesus name...

Keep the faith little one...your panic will tie the hands of God...there are strongholds that are looking to attach themselves onto your life...if accepted they will rule you and it makes it harder on life. this war is with principalities in high places that are seeking to devour you and sift you as wheat...Satan knows your weaknesses he has studied you and tried to confuse you through the life you have already lived...He is like a roaring lion seeking and devouring...don't allow his strongholds to come in and bring you to a place of sin...they are not godly and not kindred...their friendship is worthless...and would be deceitful.....YOU are the light.you are the child of GOD....you bring Truth for all to see and let Jesus shine through you..in Confidence...not in yourself but in HIM...you are a beautiful girl...in heart and mind...don't let Satan take that from you and if he succeeds you will be in a worse state..bullying is an awful thing and spirit...pray for them...really SEE who they are...not too good..but you could let your light shine and the seed will be planted and God can water it and will lead them to HIM...that is the goal...to lead the lost and dying not to go get lost and die....mindset on Jesus...and you will walk in Peace and not care...

Lord send her the Truth and send her a friend...in Jesus name...
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
I prayed for you baby, I'm sorry you have to go through this but you will get through it. Don't give up and keep running to God, you're doing the right thing.

I have prayed for you in Jesus Holy name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly husband for me. Sweet romantic grounded in Jesus stable solide abundant beautiful prosperous relationship and marriage in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Good friends. No fashists inclined people. There are too many of them here in ###. ### 000 people go to the concert of this man who sings...
Replies
6
Views
144
I believe things are turning around in my life and prayer combined with action has yielded positive results for me. About a month or so ago I asked for prayers for a job, after taking a career break. I initially applied to temporary contracts as I couldn’t find many permanent ones, and have...
Replies
7
Views
246
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask for a breakthrough asking for new friends. I ask that Lord Jesus that you set me free completely of any old friends that, standing on John 8:36. As in the past I didn't have the correct friends, since I was not saved and...
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom