Need God's Trust in Difficult Time at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Need prayers please. I work with someone who does not get along with me. I try everything to make it work but gave up and find myself being defensive. I am asking for prayers please to trust that it is in God's hands and not mine to resolve this awful situation. I want to leave a company I love and where I have been for so many years. Please help me. thank you
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I can turn my life around so that me and my partner can live happy and free of temptations that will cause harm
Replies
11
Views
152
Please grant me a substantial amount of money this ### to cover the expenses for my daughter’s christening and birthday, as well as to settle my debts. Life has become increasingly difficult, and people nowadays often speak without considering the feelings of others. I hope for your...
Replies
10
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom