Need God's Help

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I feel so tired and there seems to be no rest for the weary. I thought I could take a nap in between my two jobs today but ended up having to run some errands instead. Please pray that God gives me the energy and strength I need to get through today at work and at home. Pray that God can give me clarity of mind and help me to be a blessing to those around me.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have a problem I need God's help with it, please? Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
12
Views
164
In the stifling weather please heal me Lord
Replies
9
Views
120
Have an unspoken prayer request that I need God's help with. Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom