Need GOD'S FAVOR to get an FHA ...

Yumghrus

Disciple of Prayer
Need GOD'S FAVOR to get an FHA Appraiser assigned and get the appraisal done. They are backed up and have been waiting for weeks.
 
I join you with prayers. I pray to God that He would bless you and answer your prayer, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to get a car. Mine broke down. Im working with a dealership and tomorrow im supposed to find out if I can get the car. I need this car so I can get back to work. Have not been able to work for over a week. Im struggling financially because of this. I need divine supernatural natural...
Replies
11
Views
137
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
134
Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom