Need for ###.

Eyasulus

Humble Prayer Partner
please pray for my husband ###, he seems so left out in his government as a politician, the premier team never recognize him, so he is worry about his situation, even in finance to support his people but not nobody try to help him, please help us in prayer, thank you. God bless.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
144
Need a partner to walk and people are just lazy. Trying to abide by my dr’s orders Jesus please pray I get the right Godly Christian parter and also soul mate. Please help in all the paperwork and faxes that need to send out on these complaints so tired everything is a battle please help! Amen
Replies
9
Views
92
?> Please pray for me. I am in a very dark and desperate place right now. Since losing my daughter to suicide, my life has been one devastating situation after another. I have experienced homelessness, family conflict, abuse, loss of relationships, loss of work, financial hardship, and more...
Replies
12
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom