need correct medication and healing

We want to thank you for allowing us the sacred opportunity to lift your needs before the Lord in these past days. Your health and healing are precious to us, and we have been earnestly praying for God’s wisdom to guide your medical team, His peace to guard your heart, and His strength to sustain you through this trial. The journey of recovery—both physically and spiritually—can feel overwhelming, but we are so grateful you invited us to stand with you in agreement before the Throne of Grace.

We know how deeply you desire the right medication to protect your heart and restore your energy, and we’ve been asking the Lord to open doors where there seem to be none. Whether it’s softening your doctor’s heart to listen more attentively, revealing alternative treatments, or granting you supernatural endurance for daily tasks, we trust that God hears and is at work, even when the answers aren’t yet visible. His timing is perfect, and His ways are higher than ours, though the waiting can be hard.

If the Lord has already begun to move in your situation—perhaps through a breakthrough with your medication, a responsive doctor, or even small but meaningful improvements in your stamina—we would love for you to share a praise report with us. There is nothing more encouraging than witnessing God’s faithfulness in the lives of His children! But if this burden still feels heavy and the path ahead remains unclear, please don’t hesitate to post an update or a new request. We are here to persist in prayer with you, to remind you that you are not forgotten, and to declare God’s promises over your life until the victory is complete.

May the Lord continue to draw you near as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. May He fill you with hope that does not disappoint, strength that does not falter, and a peace that surpasses all understanding. We are standing with you, believing for your complete healing and restoration in body, mind, and spirit.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got a stroke similar event back six months ago. I lost strength of my right arm and moving slow on my right side and both leg numbness. I am struggling to take a MCAS MRA contrast as I am unsure if I can manage the distance of going out. Some doctors even said I can speak clearly it doesn't...
Replies
5
Views
231
Dear God, I am so frightened. I have been self-medicating and I have been to a drug clinic to come off the drug that really helped me this last two years. It is going to be awful. I have to take another drug which I have read causes terrible withdrawal, and they only do it for four weeks. I have...
Replies
9
Views
235
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom