Need $### by ###. It's ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Need $### by Monday Morning. It's Saturday evening. Anybody got that miracle up their sleeve? Still praying for my settlements so I can do more for those in need. Won't tell you about the conversation I had today because you will think I was talking to Satan. Who knows maybe I was. I asked God what I had to do to get these settlements today. I really want to know. Our door is always open to people in need. Even in our broke situation. I really want to know. Which is what my conversation was and I think I lost and nobody is ever getting any help.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I'll get some sleep in. It's so late, I'm a ### and told my son's teacher I'd fill in for him tomorrow and it's hot in my house no ac because my husband didn't hook it up and I can't sleep. I took magnesium and Benadryl and it's not helping. I feel so bad and can't stand this. I...
Replies
9
Views
180
LIFE IN I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ITS NOT THAT DEEP I HAVE GOT MARRIED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BEFORE I THINK NOW GOD WAS TELLING ME TO LET GO OF USA MEN I JUST BARELY SEEN THE LIGHT IS ALL..I SPEAK THE WORLD 🌎 WILL HAVE THEIR BREAKTHROUGHS...
Replies
6
Views
113
I hope the demon is gone away from my house I hope it's not here and I hope it never will be real my curtains are open my dining room curtains are open and I don't know what to do if you don't help me Jesus then I won't do it myself
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom